Canon iP2850 driver is the software needed to control Canon iP2850 printer on compatible OS. Canon iP2850 driver is available for free download on this website at the table provided below this post.
Canon PIXMA iP2850 is a sleek and stylish printer that offers reasonably priced together with high quality printing in one printing device. It is readily available with Canon FINE cartridge technology ensuring the quality of your prints. It is a suitable printer for your personal and office use.
The print speed of this PIXMA iP2850 can be up to 8 images per minutes in printing black and white document and 4 images per minutes in printing high-quality color photos and documents. This compact printer has a useful feature called Automatic Power Off feature. This feature can automatically turn off the printer while it is not being used for saving energy and save your environment. It can also be operated in quite mode for printing quietly at midnight.
The fast print speed on this printer also comes together with a high-quality prints due to the use of FINE cartridge and hybrid printer ink tank system. The cartridges also available in extra-large page yield for printing more documents and photos at a low printing cost.
Despite the fact the majority of computer system will work fine with Canon iP2850 driver. There’s a little possibility that your operating systems is not compatible with Canon iP2850 driver. You need to look at the list of compatible operating systems down below before downloading Canon iP2850 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon iP2850 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon iP2850 Driver
- Check out Canon iP2850 driver that is definitely work with your OS down below, then click on “Download Here”
- Choose your Canon iP2850 driver on the computer, after that just double-click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Canon iP2850 driver done, then your Canon iP2850 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon iP2850 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon iP2850 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while right until your Canon iP2850 driver completely uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The instruction above was described by making use of Windows 8. Procedures on a different os may be different.
Canon iP2850 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK