Canon iP3500 driver is the package needed to run Canon iP3500 on compatible OS. Canon iP3500 driver is available for completely free download on this post at the table below.
Canon PIXMA iP3500 is a fast and high-quality printing device that comes with many advanced and useful features such as direct photo printing and two separated paper trays available.
The PIXMA iP3500 is able to provide you with high-quality borderless images up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi print resolution ensuring the vivid and detail graphics on your photos and also crisp and sharp text on each of your documents. You can also instantly print your small 8.5 x 11 inches images quickly in laser-quality outputs.
The printing speed of Canon iP3500 is fast. It is able to produce a borderless images at size 4 x 6 inches in only around 47 seconds. Printing black and white document can also be performed at speed up to 25 pages per minutes or 2.4 seconds per page and printing color documents can be printed at speed up to 17 pages per minutes or about 3.5 seconds per page. Printing directly from digital camera can also be easily done on this printing device.
Despite the fact a good number of computer system will work fine with Canon iP3500 driver. There is a little chance that some operating system is not really compatible with Canon iP3500 driver. I suggest you to look at the list of compatible OS down below before downloading Canon iP3500 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon iP3500 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon iP3500 Driver
- Check out Canon iP3500 driver which is works with your computer beneath, then click “Download Here”
- Find your Canon iP3500 driver on your computer, after that double-click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon iP3500 driver is complete, after that your Canon iP3500 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon iP3500 Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on the Windows operating system
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon iP3500 driver that you want to uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while until finally your Canon iP3500 driver is fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by working with Windows 8. Ways on another computer system can be different.
Canon iP3500 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3 and Mac OS 10.4|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA