Canon iP4600 driver is the computer software needed to run Canon iP4600 printer on compatible OS. Canon iP4600 driver can be downloaded for free on this post.
Canon PIXMA iP4600 is a multi-function printer which can be suitably used for home document and image printing. The printer will ease you in printing stunning images easily and effortlessly.
The print resolution on Canon PIXMA iP4600 can be up to 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution which can be categorized as really wide print resolution for printing your documents and photos. It comes with 5-separated printer cartridge inks technology ensuring high-quality images at your fingertips.
The Canon PIXMA iP4600 is able to deliver photo lab quality images up to 10 x 15 cm paper size in only about 20 seconds. This printer comes with two integrated paper trays for input and output. Printing directly from your digital camera can also be done easily using this particular printing device.
Even though a lot of computer will work fine with Canon iP4600 driver. You will find a little possibility that some computer operating systems is not compatible with Canon iP4600 driver. You might want to look at the list of compatible operating systems listed below just before downloading Canon iP4600 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon iP4600 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon iP4600 Driver
- Check out Canon iP4600 driver which is suitable for your OS down the page, then click on “Download Here”
- Look up your Canon iP4600 driver on the laptop, after that just double-click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon iP4600 driver done, next the Canon iP4600 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon iP4600 Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon iP4600 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little while until the driver is completely uninstalled, then click on the “Finish” button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Steps on a different computer system may perhaps be different.
Canon iP4600 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon CA