Canon iR C5051 driver is the computer software necessary to control Canon iR C5051 printer on suitable OS. Canon iR C5051 driver is present at no charge below this particular post.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5051 is a multi-function reliable machine that features multiple advanced features for your team at your workplace that can be easily accessed, managed, and shared. It comes with the best combination of software, hardware and other supports to improve your productivity significantly.
The Canon iR ADVANCE C5051 is a perfect printer for business environment that requires high-quality documents quickly with less waiting time. This Canon iRC5051 comes with many useful features and also can handle multiple works at the same time effortlessly.
Canon imageRUNNER C5051 features fast print speed that can be as fast as 51 pages per minutes. It also has a built-in 150-sheet duplex scanning system that is able to run at speed up to 100 pages per minutes for letter-sized documents for both mono and color documents.
Despite the fact the vast majority of computer will work fine with Canon iR C5051 driver. There’s a simple little possibility that some operating systems is not suitable for Canon iR C5051 driver. Make sure you to look at the list of compatible operating systems beneath just before downloading Canon iR C5051 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon iR C5051 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon iR C5051 Driver
- Check out Canon iR C5051 driver that is certainly work with your Computer down the page, then press Download Here button.
- Look up your Canon iR C5051 driver on the laptop computer, next double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon iR C5051 driver is finished, next the Canon iR C5051 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon iR C5051 Driver
- Press Windows button on your laptop, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon iR C5051 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time until finally your Canon iR C5051 driver is fully uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction above was explained by working with Windows 8. Steps on a different computer may perhaps be different.
Canon iR C5051 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA