Canon iR3225 driver is a software needed to operate Canon iR3225 printer device on a compatible OS. Canon iR3225 driver is available to download on this website at the last section of this particular article.
Canon imageRUNNER 3225 is a high-performance printer and copier machine that comes in a reasonable price in producing mono documents effortlessly. This machine combines many advance features together with security settings and wireless network connectivity for multi-purpose use at your active business office environment.
You can decrease the use of many kind of devices at your hectic business and replace them with only one complete high-quality machine that can be used for many useful needs at your workplace. This Canon imageRUNNER 3225 is a compact multipurpose device that can definitely help you in printing, copying, faxing, as well as scanning documents powerfully.
The Canon iR3225 comes available with a built-in TFT color touch screen display panel that would definitely help you in operating the machine and control all of the advanced features available on this particular device. It can produce clear and crisp text on each of your printed documents at resolution up to 1200 dpi print resolution very quickly up to 25 ppm. This machine can be used with or without network connection based on what is really required on your office environment.
Despite the fact almost all of operating system will work fine with Canon iR3225 driver. There might be a little probability that some operating-system is not compatible with Canon iR3225 driver. It is advisable to check the list of compatible systems underneath before downloading Canon iR3225 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon iR3225 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM) Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon iR3225 Driver
- Check out Canon iR3225 driver which is work with your Computer directly below, then click on Download Here button.
- Try to find your Canon iR3225 driver on your personal computer, then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Canon iR3225 driver is done, next the Canon iR3225 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon iR3225 Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon iR3225 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait until the Canon iR3225 driver is completely uninstalled, then click on the Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned is testing on the Windows 8 operating system. Ways to install and uninstall the specified driver on a different OS would possibly be different.
Canon iR3225 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon AU