Canon LaserBase MF5770 driver is a software to use Canon LaserBase MF5770 printer on an OS. Canon LaserBase MF5770 driver can be downloaded on this website page for definitely free of charge.
Canon LaserBase MF5770 is a network business printing device that features laser printer, color scanner, copier, and fax in one simple an easy-to-use printing device. This printer is available to deliver professional quality laser copying and printing very quickly without compromising outputs quality.
The Canon LaserBase MF5770 is able to print at resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi print resolution to produce remarkable outputs quality every single time you print on this printer. The copying options on this device features many copying options available. You can print two documents and make one sheet documents or with flatbed copying setting.
Canon MF5770 is able to print at fast speed which can be as fast as 20 pages per minutes. There would be no warm-up time needed on this printer which means that you can print your first document instantly after you turn on the printer machine. It has a built-in 50-sheet automatic document feeder for printing and copying multiple documents automatically. The output paper tray on this printer can hold up to 250 sheet of paper.
Although most of computer will work fine with Canon LaserBase MF5770 driver. There may be a little probability that some operating-system will not be suitable for Canon LaserBase MF5770 driver. You have to look at the list of compatible OS directly below before downloading Canon LaserBase MF5770 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon LaserBase MF5770 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon LaserBase MF5770 Driver
- Check out Canon LaserBase MF5770 driver that is suitable for your Computer down the page, then press Download Here button.
- Look up your Canon LaserBase MF5770 driver on the desktop, subsequently double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Canon LaserBase MF5770 driver is done, then your Canon LaserBase MF5770 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon LaserBase MF5770 Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon LaserBase MF5770 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for some time till your Canon LaserBase MF5770 driver is fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Procedures on a different operating system could be different.
Canon LaserBase MF5770 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe