Canon LBP3460 driver is the applications necessary to control Canon LBP3460 printer on an operating system. Canon LBP3460 driver is available for free here at the last part of this article.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 is a hi-speed premium quality laser printer device that is able to give you professional print outputs instantly. This compact and dependable printer comes with many advance features such as integrated network printing and automatic duplex printing features for printing a large-scale documents.
The print speed of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 is very impressive. It can produce up to 33 pages in only one minute. The high-quality toner on this laser printer ensuring the premium quality outputs on each of your important documents. The first print on this printer can be printed in only around 8 seconds or even less.
Canon LBP3460 comes with an integrated duplex printing features for printing double-sided documents easily. This print can make your documents look professional in high laser print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi using Canon Auto image refinement technology. You can get your sharp and clear prints instantly in both images and documents.
Despite the fact nearly all of computer system will work fine with Canon LBP3460 driver. There may be a little chance that some computer operating systems is not compatible with Canon LBP3460 driver. It is advisable to look at the list of compatible systems beneath before downloading Canon LBP3460 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon LBP3460 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon LBP3460 Driver
- Check out Canon LBP3460 driver that is certainly work with your Computer beneath, then click on Download Here button.
- Try to find your Canon LBP3460 driver on the desktop, subsequently double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Canon LBP3460 driver is finished, in that case your Canon LBP3460 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon LBP3460 Driver
- Press the Windows logo button on your PC, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon LBP3460 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a while until your Canon LBP3460 driver is fully uninstalled, then click on the Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained by working with Windows 8. Methods on another operating system might be different.
Canon LBP3460 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe