Canon LBP5050 driver is the software necessary to use Canon LBP5050 on an OS. Canon LBP5050 driver is readily available for free download on this website.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is a compact and high-quality color laser printing device suitable for your office use. It offers high-quality color prints at remarkable quality. This space-saving and stylish printer can be operated quietly with less noise.
The Canon LBP5050 comes with a quick first-print features which means that you do not have to wait for such a long time while printing your important documents on this printer for the first it switches on. This color laser printer is able to print at speed as fast as 8 pages per minutes in printing color documents. The sharp text and detail graphics on this printer is guaranteed by the use of the high-quality toner from Canon.
Even though almost all of the computer operating system will work just fine with Canon LBP5050 driver. There is a small chance that some of the operating systems would not be suitable with the Canon LBP5050 driver. Therefore it would be better to look at the list of compatible OS below just before downloading the driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon LBP5050 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon LBP5050 Driver
- Check out Canon LBP5050 driver that is definitely suitable for your operating system below, then just click the Download Here button.
- Choose your Canon LBP5050 driver on your computer, next double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Canon LBP5050 driver is complete, then your Canon LBP5050 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon LBP5050 Driver
- Click on the Windows logo on your laptop screen, then type Control Panel and press enter to start the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon LBP5050 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while until your Canon LBP5050 driver is fully uninstalled, then click on the Finish button.
The instruction above was explained making use of Windows 8. Techniques to install and uninstall the driver on another computer system could be different.
Canon LBP5050 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon PH