Canon MG2440 driver is the software package necessary to run Canon MG2440 printer on appropriate OS. Canon MG2440 driver is available for free download on this website.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 is an elegant and economical All-In-One (AIO) printing device for the household or small office using. The MG2440 has a sleek and stylish design for convenient copying, printing, as well as scanning documents or files right away in your own home. It also available with additional printer ink cartridge to reduce production cost and also applications for smart web page printing.
Canon MG2440 printer cartridge offers FINE cartridge system with minimum 2 pl ink droplets. The maximum printing resolution that can be done on Canon MG2440 is 4800 dpi. It ensures you get a crisp and sharp detail on your texts. The printing speed is approximately 8.0 ipm for black and white documents and 4.0 ipm for colored files. Therefore you do not have to wait for such a long time when printing your essential documents by using Canon MG2440 printing device.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 also offers a really interesting features called Auto Power On and Off. It will automatically turn on your printer when you start using it and of course it will automatically off when it is not in used in couple times. So, The MG2440 will absolutely help you in conserving more energy on your home or your office.
Compact All-In-One for easy printing, scanning and copying at home offering optional, cost-effective XL ink cartridges and software for smart website printing.
Even though most of operating system will work fine with Canon MG2440 driver. There may be a little probability that some operating systems is not compatible with Canon MG2440 driver. It is best to check the list of compatible systems beneath before downloading Canon MG2440 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MG2440 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG2440 Driver
- Check out Canon MG2440 driver that is suitable for your Computer beneath, then click on “Download Here”
- Find your Canon MG2440 driver on the laptop, then double click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MG2440 driver completed, in that case your Canon MG2440 printer is ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon MG2440 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MG2440 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for some time up to the point your Canon MG2440 driver completely uninstalled, then click “Finish” button
The instruction above was described by using Windows 8. Techniques on a different operating system could be different.
Canon MG2440 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe