Canon MG2540 driver is the software application necessary to handle MG2540 printer on compatible OS. Canon MG2540 driver is available for free download here on this particular post.
The Canon PIXMA MG2540 is a low-cost All-In-One (AIO) printer suitable to small workplace and home use. It comes with a stylish white color design ensures you get both print quality and style in just one printing device.
Canon MG2540 is a very easy-to-use and compact All In One printer, copier as well as scanner that is available with extra large capacity printer ink cartridges, auto power off feature and smart web print application.
The Canon PIXMA MG2540 have a medium print resolution up to 4800 dpi resolution. It is able to give you a high-quality level of prints very quickly. The printing speed of this printing device can be up to 8.0 ipm in mono and 4.0 ipm in color. You do not have to worry about waiting for such a long time while printing anymore using Canon PIXMA MG2540 printer.
Though the vast majority of computer will work fine with Canon MG2540 driver. There is a little possibility that some operating-system will not be compatible with Canon MG2540 driver. You might want to look at the list of compatible operating systems listed below just before downloading Canon MG2540 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MG2540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG2540 Driver
- Check out Canon MG2540 driver that is certainly compatible with your OS down below, then click on “Download Here”
- See your Canon MG2540 driver on your desktop computer, after that just double-click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon MG2540 driver done, next the Canon MG2540 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MG2540 Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MG2540 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for some time right until your Canon MG2540 driver fully uninstalled, then press “Finish” button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by making use of Windows 8. Procedures on a different computer system might be different.
Canon MG2540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon ZA