Canon MG2550 driver is the software package required to run Canon MG2550 printer on appropriate OS. Canon MG2550 driver is available for free download on this website.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 is an All-In-One (AIO) printer device for household that features an elegant white-colored look with a very competitive price. It is undoubtedly very easy to print, scan, and copy all of your useful files and documents by using Canon MG2550.
Canon MG2550 has a compact design that fits everywhere on your home desk or office table. The MG2250 is definitely easy to use by everyone on your home. Canon MG2550 also has a feature to automatically turn the printer device on when you start printing and it will immediately off while Canon MG2550 is not being used.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 comes with the FINE ink cartridge system with minimum 2pl printer ink droplets and print resolution up to 4800 dpi. It can absolutely produces an excellent detail on your prints. Canon MG2550 also comes with fast printing speed which is up to 8.0 ipm for black and white files and 4.0 ipm for colored documents. It will make sure you almost do not have to wait anymore when you print your valuable documents by using Canon PIXMA MG2550
Although the majority of computer system will work fine with Canon MG2550 driver. You will find a little possibility that some os will not be compatible with Canon MG2550 driver. It’s best to check the list of compatible os beneath just before downloading Canon MG2550 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MG2550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG2550 Driver
- Check out Canon MG2550 driver which is work with your Computer down below, then click on “Download Here”
- Pick your Canon MG2550 driver on your personal computer, and then double click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MG2550 driver finished, then your Canon MG2550 printer is ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon MG2550 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MG2550 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little bit until eventually your Canon MG2550 driver fully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button
The instruction above was described on Windows 8. Ways on another operating-system may perhaps be different.
Canon MG2550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Italy