Canon MG3120 driver is the software to run Canon PIXMA MG3120 printer on an operating system. Canon MG3120 driver can be downloaded free on our website post at the table provided at the last section of this article.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 is a high-quality multipurpose printer device that is able to provide you with remarkable print quality and can be easily used by any individual at your home or workplace. This compact and stylish printer machine comes with an integrated wireless connection features that allows user to instantly scan and print trough its wireless network from anywhere near the printer position.
The PIXMA MG3120 offer stunning borderless image printing up to 8.5 x 11″ paper size with high print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. The high print resolution together with the use of Canon FINE printer head technology would definitely make sure you will get high quality photos and documents effortlessly.
Canon MG3120 is able to provide you with crisp and sharp text on each of your printed documents and detailed and clear color on your photos. This printer comes with an integrated automatic duplex printing technology that enables users to print on both sided of pages automatically. This features would help you to reduce the use of paper at your office and cut the printing production cost up to 50 percents. Printing directly from many compatible mobile smart phone devices like iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, as well as Android mobile smart phone device can also be instantly performed without any problem by using this printer device.
Though a lot of os will work fine with Canon MG3120 driver. You can find a little chance that some operating-system is not compatible with Canon MG3120 driver. It is best to look for the list of compatible systems directly below just before downloading Canon MG3120 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MG3120 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG3120 Driver
- Check out Canon MG3120 driver which is compatible with your Computer below, then click Download Here button.
- Look for your Canon MG3120 driver on the laptop computer, subsequently double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MG3120 driver is done, in that case your Canon MG3120 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MG3120 Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon MG3120 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a while right until your Canon MG3120 driver is completely uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Procedures on another computer can be different.
Canon MG3120 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA