Canon MG4140 driver is the software program necessary to control Canon MG4140 on compatible OS. Canon MG4140 driver can be downloaded for free on this website at the bottom part of this particular post.
Canon PIXMA MG4140 is a compact and stylish All-In-One (AIO) printer available with wireless and Automatic Double-sided printing feature for home and office use. It offers speedy and stunning premium quality prints, copies and scans. This printer also comes with Fast Front design for fast access to your printer inside parts for many kind of useful purposes.
This classy Canon MG4140 All-In-One (AIO) printer has an integrated wireless connection feature for your highest excellent copying, printing and scanning from pretty much everywhere around the printer’s position at your own home. You can easily print directly from many kinds of compatible devices such as iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphone devices effortlessly.
The PIXMA MG4140 comes with Fine ink cartridge technology together with wider print resolution up to 4800 dpi print resolution ensuring high-quality prints, copies, and scans at your fingertips every single time. You can also experience fast printing speed up to 9.9 images per minute in gray scale setting and 5.7 images per minute in colorful style. The borderless image can also be printed using this printer in only about 44 seconds.
Although almost all of computer will work fine with Canon MG4140 driver. There is a little chance that some os is not really compatible with Canon MG4140 driver. It is best to check the list of compatible operating systems under before downloading Canon MG4140 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MG4140 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG4140 Driver
- Check out Canon MG4140 driver that is definitely suitable for your OS down below, then click “Download Here”
- Find your Canon MG4140 driver on your PC, then just double-click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon MG4140 driver finished, in that case your Canon MG4140 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MG4140 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to look at the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MG4140 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little while until your Canon MG4140 driver completely uninstalled, then press “Finish” button.
The instruction above was described by using Windows 8. Ways on a different operating system may very well be different.
Canon MG4140 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon ZA