Canon MG4150 driver is the software necessary to control Canon MG4150 printer on compatible OS. Canon MG4150 driver is available for free download here on this website.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 is a sleek and stylish All-In-One (AIO) printing device with Auto Double-Sided printing feature suitable for home use. It is a high-quality printer provides quick and efficient way in printing, copying, as well as scanning.
The Canon MG4150 has a medium printing resolution up to 4800 dpi that make sure you can get a high-quality prints easily. You can experience a fast printing speed on this printer up to 9.9 ipm for black and white documents and up to 5.7 ipm for colorful files. The Canon PIXMA MG4150 is able to give you a 10 x 15 photo without images in only about 44 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 can help you in printing directly anywhere near you house using its wireless technology. It also supports you in saving your environment by using less papers up to 50% due to the use of Auto Double-Sided printing features for printing on both paper sides automatically.
Though a good number of operating system will work fine with Canon MG4150 driver. There may be a little chance that some os is not suitable for Canon MG4150 driver. I suggest you to look for the list of compatible operating systems listed below just before downloading Canon MG4150 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MG4150 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG4150 Driver
- Check out Canon MG4150 driver which is suitable for your Computer below, then click on “Download Here”
- Choose your Canon MG4150 driver on the personal computer, then simply double click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon MG4150 driver completed, in that case your Canon MG4150 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MG4150 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MG4150 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while till your Canon MG4150 driver completely uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained working with Windows 8. Procedures on another os could possibly be different.
Canon MG4150 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK