Canon MG4240 driver is the software system needed to use Canon MG4240 on the suitable OS. Canon MG4240 driver is available for free download on this website.
Canon PIXMA MG4240 is a high-featured All-In-One printing device which is available with wireless connection feature. It is also included with Automatic Double-Sided and internet printing system.
The PIXMA MG4240 is a sleek and stylish printer that available with color screen display in order to help you using your printer directly from the device without turning on your desktop computer beforehand. Printing directly from your smartphone devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphone and Tablet is also possible to do without any trouble.
Canon PIXMA MG4240 comes with the FINE cartridge feature that is capable to print medium resolution prints up to 4800 dpi resolution. The printing speed of Canon MG4240 can be up to 9.9 ipm in black and white and 5.7 ipm in color mode. It is a perfect All In One printer for printing, scanning, and copying right away at your home or small workplace.
Even though the vast majority of computer will work fine with Canon MG4240 driver. There’s a little chance that some os is not really compatible with Canon MG4240 driver. You have to check the list of compatible systems beneath just before downloading Canon MG4240 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MG4240 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG4240 Driver
- Check out Canon MG4240 driver that is certainly suitable for your OS below, then press “Download Here”
- Choose your Canon MG4240 driver on your computer device, after that double-click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MG4240 driver finished, in that case your Canon MG4240 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MG4240 Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MG4240 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon MG4240 driver is fully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Steps on a different os may be different.
Canon MG4240 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon ZA