Canon MG5150 driver is the software program required to run Canon MG5150 printer on suitable OS. Canon MG5150 driver is available for free download on this website.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 is a high-quality All-In-One (AIO) printing device for home and small office use. This particular printing devices has a good printing speed along with a high quality photo prints. You can absolutely enjoy the sharp and crisp images and text documents with a high resolution which is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
The printing speed of the MG5150 can be categorized as pretty quick. It can prints 9.7 ipm for black and white documents and 6.1 ipm for colored files. You can also produce a high quality 10 x 15 cm image without border in around 39 seconds.
You can also enjoy 5-individual ink cartridges features on Canon MG5150. It means that you only need to change the ink that is currently runs out and optimize the use of ink cartridge on this particular printing device.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 comes with a fast start technology whih means that the printing device is ready to use just by the time it is turned on. It is also available with a convenience display screen to ease you to use the printer without having to turn on your computer device. The storage card and USB storage slots is also available on Canon MG5150 for printing directly from your digital cameras, storage memory, and also USB flash disk.
Even though most of computer system will work fine with Canon MG5150 driver. There’s a little possibility that some computer operating systems will not be compatible with Canon MG5150 driver. You might want to check the list of compatible os listed below just before downloading Canon MG5150 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MG5150 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG5150 Driver
- Check out Canon MG5150 driver that is definitely work with your Operating system down below, then click “Download Here”
- Try to find your Canon MG5150 driver on the laptop or computer, afterward double click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon MG5150 driver done, in that case your Canon MG5150 printer is ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon MG5150 Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MG5150 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little bit up to the point your Canon MG5150 driver fully uninstalled, then press “Finish” button
The instruction above was explained making use of Windows 8. Techniques on a different os may perhaps be different
Canon MG5150 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|