Canon MG5450 driver is the software application necessary to control Canon MG5450 printer on compatible OS. Canon MG5450 driver is available without charge download on this page.
Canon PIXMA MG5450 is a high quality image printing device with All-in-One (AIO) capabilities, including wireless connection feature, online printing capability, as well as separated ink cartridges.
Canon MG5450 offers an easy printing sharing near your house area with its Wi-Fi connection. Printing directly from the compatible smart phone devices is also possible on this particular printing device. Printing directly from the website can be done easily on this printing device.
The 5-individual-ink system makes the MG5450 a perfect choice for printing your high quality files and photograph. It can provides up to 9600 dpi print resolution quickly on A4 paper size. The printing speed of Canon MG5450 is up to 15 ipm for black and white files and 10 ipm for colored documents.
Canon PIXMA MG5450 has a really compact and minimalist design which is really perfect for your workplace or home use because it will only need a small space on your desk. The compact design on its edge makes the cartridge on this particular printing device can be easily replaced fast. You can also print a double-sided documents very easily on the MG5450.
Even though nearly all of computer will work fine with Canon MG5450 driver. There may be a little chance that some os will not be suitable for Canon MG5450 driver. I suggest you to look for the list of compatible operating-system down the page before downloading Canon MG5450 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MG5450 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG5450 Driver
- Check out Canon MG5450 driver that is certainly suitable for your Operating system below, then click “Download Here”
- Locate your Canon MG5450 driver on the laptop computer, subsequently double click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon MG5450 driver finished, in that case your Canon MG5450 printer is ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon MG5450 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MG5450 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a short time right until your Canon MG5450 driver completely uninstalled, then press “Finish” button
The instruction previously mentioned was explained using Windows 8. Steps on a different operating system may be different.
Canon MG5450 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK