Canon MG5550 driver is the software program necessary to operate Canon MG5550 printer on compatible OS. Canon MG5550 driver is available for free download on this website.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 is a high-quality all-in-one printer that comes with wireless connection for the household with copy, scan, and print capabilities. The features of the MG550 consist of five Individual Inks, excellent wireless connection intended for smart phone users, instant cloud printing and also XL ink alternatives.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 provides an excellent image prints that can be definitely use to print your photos from the internet, social networking sites and also cloud storage services. In addition, you may also conveniently scan and print via compatible smartphone devices through the Wireless connection network or internet.
Automatic double-sided feature is also available on this particular printer device. Canon MG5550 also comes with auto power on system. Auto power on system will automatically turn on the printer device while start printing document and it will automatically turn off when it is not used for a while. The system can absolutely help you to converse energy on household or small office.
Though the majority of computer system will work fine with Canon MG5550 driver. There’s a little chance that some computer operating systems is not compatible with Canon MG5550 driver. You might want to look at the list of compatible systems beneath just before downloading Canon MG5550 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MG5550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG5550 Driver
- Check out Canon MG5550 driver which is compatible with your OS directly below, then click on “Download Here”
- Look up your Canon MG5550 driver on the PC, next double click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon MG5550 driver completed, then your Canon MG5550 printer is ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon MG5550 Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MG5550 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while right until your Canon MG5550 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button
The instruction previously mentioned was explained working with Windows 8. Procedures on another os may just be different
Canon MG5550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK