Canon MG6150 driver is the tool required to run Canon MG6150 printer on suitable OS. Canon MG6150 driver is available for free download at the bottom of this website.
Canon MG6150 driver is a wireless All-In-One (AIO) printer offers high-quality prints right away at your home conveniently. The printer provides a simple navigation menu integrated on the 7.5cm TFT screen display.
The MG6150 printing device can provide you up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution for stunning detail on your images and crisp and sharp text on your documents. It also has its own particular ink cartridge as well as wireless connectivity features for printing directly on your compatible smartphone devices such as iPhone, iPad, and other Android devices.
The printing speed of the PIXMA MG6150 is up to 12.5 ppm for mono documents and up to 9.3 ppm for colorful photos and files. It can also provide an amazing 10 x 15 cm images in only around 20 seconds.
Though almost all of computer will work fine with Canon MG6150 driver. You can find a little possibility that some computer operating systems is not really suitable for Canon MG6150 driver. You might want to check the list of compatible OS beneath just before downloading Canon MG6150 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MG6150 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MG6150 Driver
- Check out Canon MG6150 driver which is suitable for your OS below, then press “Download Here”
- Pick your Canon MG6150 driver on the laptop, then simply double click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MG6150 driver done, then your Canon MG6150 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MG6150 Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MG6150 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while until your Canon MG6150 driver completely uninstalled, then hit “Finish” button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by making use of Windows 8. Steps on a different operating system may very well be different.
Canon MG6150 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon