Canon MP150 driver is the software tool necessary to handle Canon MP150 printer on compatible OS. Canon MP150 driver is accessible for free on this website at the bottom part of this particular post.
Canon PIXMA MP150 is a compact All-In-One printer equipped with Camera Direct Printing features. You can instantly print many text and images right away in your own home using this particular printing device.
The printing resolution on the PIXMA MP150 can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color resolution while the scanning is up to 1200 dpi. Therefore, you can get high-quality images in detail using this printer.
Canon PIXMA MP150 also comes with quick printing speed. It can give you 4 inch x 6 inch beautiful images without border in only about 55 seconds. Using The MP150, you can also directly print many photographs from your digital camera on the printing device automatically.
Though nearly all of os will work fine with Canon MP150 driver. You can find a little chance that some os is not really suitable for Canon MP150 driver. I suggest you to check the list of compatible os beneath before downloading Canon MP150 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MP150 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP150 Driver
- Check out Canon MP150 driver that is certainly suitable for your OS directly below, then click “Download Here”
- Choose your Canon MP150 driver on the computer device, then double-click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon MP150 driver completed, after that your Canon MP150 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MP150 Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MP150 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little while until the driver is fully uninstalled, then click on “Finish” button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by making use of Windows 8. Steps on a different computer system is likely to be different.
Canon MP150 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon UK