Canon MP160 driver is the necessary driver to work with Canon MP160 Printer. You are able to download Canon MP160 driver at the last section of this post. Canon MP160 is an all-in-one printing device which is surely prepared for you to scan, copy and print files and documents. Canon MP160 is a modern and great-looking printer device.
Canon MP160 can help you increasing your work’s productivity and efficiency whether at your home or office. Canon Pixma MP160 provides a high color resolution which is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The copy speed of this printing device is up to 22 pages per minute in black and white and 17 ppm in colored documents.
This is the operating system which is certainly compatible with Canon MP160 Driver:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
Steps to Install Canon MP160 Driver
- Download Canon MP160 driver down below and save the file in specified location on your individual notebook computer.
- Open Canon MP160 driver file by double clicking on it, following that your installation process will begin.
Steps to Uninstall Canon MP160 Driver
- Choose Start Menu and select control panel, and then choose Uninstall a Program
- Double click on the driver that you want to uninstall.
- Wait until the process completed and after that click finish button.
The steps above would perfectly work on Windows 7. The steps on another laptop or computer could possibly be different.
Canon MP160 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon