Canon MP220 driver is the software tool required to manage Canon MP220 printer on suitable OS. Canon MP220 driver can be downloaded for free on this website.
Canon PIXMA MP220 is an easy-to-use printer available with print, scan, and copy features on this particular All-In-One printing device. It is a perfect printer to use in your daily needs at your own home.
The PIXMA MP220 offers a medium quality printing resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution ensures sharp and crisp text on your documents and a good color on your images and photographs.
Printing a 10 x 15 cm photo without border is possible to do using this Canon MP220 printer. You can do this in only around 46 seconds. Printing directly from your memory storage camera is also possible to do without any problem.
The printing and copying speed of Canon PIXMA MP220 can be up to 22 ppm for mono documents and 17 ppm for colorful files and photos.
Although the vast majority of operating system will work fine with Canon MP220 driver. There’s a little chance that some operating systems is not really compatible with Canon MP220 driver. You have to look for the list of compatible operating-system down below before downloading Canon MP220 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MP220 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP220 Driver
- Check out Canon MP220 driver that is definitely works with your Operating system beneath, then click on “Download Here”
- Look up your Canon MP220 driver on your desktop, then simply double-click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MP220 driver completed, then your Canon MP220 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MP220 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MP220 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little bit till your Canon MP220 driver completely uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by by using Windows 8. Techniques on a different computer system could be different.
Canon MP220 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon UK