Canon MP450 driver is the software needed to run Canon MP450 printer on compatible OS. Canon MP450 driver is available for free download on this website.
Canon PIXMA MP450 is an All-In-One photo printing device available with 1.9″ display screen. It is also a perfect printer for copying, scanning, as well as printing all of your documents, files and photographs.
The PIXMA MP450 comes with Auto Exposure feature which can optimize your image quality based on the originals automatically. The Canon MP450 will automatically determine the best adjustments for your prints whether it is a documents or photos. Scanning images on this printer can give you a high quality scans up to 1200 dpi resolution.
The integrated 1.9″ LCD display on this Canon PIXMA MP450 makes you can preview your photos and improve the adjustments of your images just before printing them. You can print directly from your memory card on the printer because it has a built-in slot for memory card and the most importantly, you can easily print wirelessly using your compatible smartphone devices anywhere near the printer position in your house.
Although nearly all of os will work fine with Canon MP450 driver. There might be a little probability that some operating-system is not really suitable for Canon MP450 driver. You ought to to check the list of compatible operating systems underneath just before downloading Canon MP450 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MP450 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP450 Driver
- Check out Canon MP450 driver that is certainly suitable for your OS below, then just click “Download Here”
- Search for your Canon MP450 driver on the pc, subsequently double click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MP450 driver completed, next the Canon MP450 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MP450 Driver
- Press Windows button on your laptop, then type “Control Panel” to look at the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MP450 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for some time right until your Canon MP450 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
The instruction above was described by making use of Windows 8. Steps on another os could be different.
Canon MP450 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA