Canon MP460 driver is the software necessary to use Canon MP460 printer on compatible OS. Canon MP460 driver is available for free download on this website below this particular post.
Canon PIXMA MP460 is an All-In-One photo printer that has 4.7 cm LCD display screen for direct printing on the printer without having to connect the device to a computer. You can instantly preview the images from your digital camera or smartphone directly from the built-in printer screen before scanning and copying your photos or documents.
The PIXMA MP460 is able to produce high quality images because it is already available with high print resolution which is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. The FINE printer ink cartridges also ensure sharp and crisp output on every important documents of yours.
Canon PIXMA MP460 is readily available with fast print speed in delivering premium quality photos. It can produce a 10 x 15 cm image without border in only about 52 seconds in its default setting. You can also instantly experience full A4 paper size printing as well as copying on this compact printing device.
Canon MP460 is also able to help you in scanning files at quick speed. It comes with 1200 x 2400 dpi scan resolution for delivering sharp and clear color scans. The printer can also be instantly used for copier machine. It is able to provide up to 22 cpm in black and white copies and up to 17 cpm for color copies.
Even though nearly all of computer system will work fine with Canon MP460 driver. There is a little probability that some os will not be compatible with Canon MP460 driver. It is best to look at the list of compatible operating systems listed below before downloading Canon MP460 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MP460 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP460 Driver
- Check out Canon MP460 driver that is definitely work with your OS below, then press “Download Here”
- Search for the Canon MP460 driver on your computer, after that simply double-click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon MP460 driver done, next the Canon MP460 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MP460 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MP460 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for some time up to the point your Canon MP460 driver fully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by by using Windows 8. Procedures on installing or uninstalling on a different operating system could be different.
Canon MP460 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA