Canon MP490 driver is the software tool needed to run Canon MP490 printer on suitable OS. Canon MP490 driver is available for free at the end of this post.
Canon PIXMA MP490 is an All-In-One printing device that is really easy to use for printing, scanning, as well as copying documents and photos. It is a perfect printer for everyone who has a camera device and want to print photos directly from the printer using its memory cards slot.
Canon MP490 also comes with a 4.5″ display screen for previewing your photos from your camera device instantly from the printer without the need to turn on the computer.
The printing speed of Canon PIXMA MP490 can be up to 8.4 ipm for black and white documents and 4.8 ipm for colored files. It can also give you a 10 x 15 cm image without border in about 43 seconds with its normal settings. It will definitely help you in printing your essential files quickly.
The Canon MP490 is available with medium printing resolution which is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi printing resolution. It will give you a good print quality directly from your own home. This particular printing device combines both speed and quality in once compact device.
Even though many of computer system will work fine with Canon MP490 driver. There might be a little possibility that some os is not really suitable for Canon MP490 driver. You ought to to check the list of compatible operating systems down below before downloading Canon MP490 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MP490 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP490 Driver
- Check out Canon MP490 driver that is suitable for your OS directly below, then click “Download Here”
- Find your Canon MP490 driver on your personal pc, after that double click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon MP490 driver finished, after that your Canon MP490 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MP490 Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MP490 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for some time until your Canon MP490 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained using Windows 8. Ways on a different computer system may perhaps be different.
Canon MP490 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe