Canon MP510 driver is the software programs necessary to control Canon MP510 printer on compatible OS. Canon MP510 driver is available for free download just below this website post.
Canon PIXMA MP510 is an All-In-One Photo printer that comes with single printer ink cartridge and 4.7cm LCD display screen. It is a low-cost photo printer for printing, copying, and scanning documents and color photos.
The PIXMA MP510 can be used to print photos directly from your memory card without having to turn on your computer. You can make use of its display screen to navigate through images on your memory cards and directly print on the printing device. Printing directly from digital cameras and smartphone devices is also possible to carry out instantly.
Canon MP510 comes with good print resolution which is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. Together with the use of Canon FINE printer ink cartridge will definitely make sure you can get clear, crisp and sharp documents and beautiful photos effortlessly by printing on this printer.
The print speed of Canon MP510 is up to 47 seconds in printing a borderless image at size 10 x 15 cm. Copier speed of this printer can be up to 25 cpm in copying black and white documents and up to 17 cpm in copying color copies. It comes available with double paper trays that can be filled with both photo and plain paper into different input paper trays system. As a consequence, you do not have to repeatedly change the paper type as you print photos and documents interchangeably.
Though nearly all of operating system will work fine with Canon MP510 driver. There’s a little probability that some systems will not be compatible with Canon MP510 driver. You might want to check the list of compatible operating-system directly below before downloading Canon MP510 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MP510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP510 Driver
- Check out Canon MP510 driver that is suitable for your Operating system at the table provided below, then just click on the “Download Here” button
- Pick your Canon MP510 driver on the computer device, and after that just double-click on it
- Wait till the driver installation process is completely done, and then your Canon MP510 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MP510 Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type “Control Panel” to look at the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MP510 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon MP510 driver completely uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The instruction above was explained using Windows 8. Steps to install and uninstall the driver on a different operating system may perhaps be different.
Canon MP510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe