Canon MP530 driver is the software necessary to use Canon MP530 printer on compatible OS. Canon MP530 driver is available for free download on this website.
Canon PIXMA MP530 is an All-In-One professional printer that comes with Automatic Document Feeder features (ADF) and Fax capabilities. It is a suitable printer for small home business and office use.
The PIXMA MP530 is able to give you a good quality prints, copies, and scans at fast speed. The print speed of this printer in printing black and white documents is up to 29 pages per minutes while printing color photos can be performed at speed 19 pages per minutes. Printing a full images at size 10 x 15 cm can be done in only about 51 seconds in default mode. Copying speed is also impressive, it can copy at speed 28 copies per minute in monochrome and 19 copies per minutes in color setting.
The fast print, copy, as well as scan speed comes along with an integrated ADF features will make it a perfect printer to use at your office to improve your work productivity. You can use this advance printer to print, copy, and scan double-sided documents automatically. The print resolution of this printer is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution while the integrated scanner comes with 1200 x 2400 dpi scan resolution for crisp and sharp color scans.
Even though a good number of computer will work fine with Canon MP530 driver. There’s a little possibility that some computer operating systems will not be suitable for Canon MP530 driver. It’s best to look for the list of compatible systems down the page before downloading Canon MP530 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MP530 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP530 Driver
- Check out Canon MP530 driver that is work with your Computer directly below, then click “Download Here”
- Pick your Canon MP530 driver on your laptop or computer, afterward simply double-click on it
- Wait until the driver installation process is fully completed, then your Canon MP530 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MP530 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type “Control Panel” to look at the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MP530 driver that you want to Uninstall then click on the “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little while until the Canon MP530 driver is fully uninstalled, then simply click on the “Finish” button.
The instruction above was explained making use of Windows 8. Methods on another computer is likely to be different.
Canon MP530 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe