Canon MP540 driver is the software tool required to operate Canon MP540 printer on compatible OS. Canon MP540 driver is available with no charge down below.
Canon PIXMA MP540 is a sleek All-In-One printing device offers high-quality prints and features. The printer is very affordable makes it very suitable for home and small office users.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MP540 is up to 9600 dpi which can be categorized as a high printing resolution for home users. It also comes with memory storage slots in order to ease you in printing directly from the printer. It also comes with dual paper tray available.
The Canon MP540 is available with 5 individual inks that makes it very easy to replace one particular printer ink cartridge without the need to change all of it. The printer can provide you a 10 x 15 cm images in around 41 seconds.
Although almost all of computer system will work fine with Canon MP540 driver. There’s a simple little probability that some operating-system will not be suitable for Canon MP540 driver. It’s best to look at the list of compatible operating systems listed below just before downloading Canon MP540 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MP540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP540 Driver
- Check out Canon MP540 driver which is compatible with your Computer down the page, then press “Download Here”
- Choose your Canon MP540 driver on your PC, next double-click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon MP540 driver done, then your Canon MP540 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MP540 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MP540 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for some time right until your Canon MP540 driver completely uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Methods on another operating system could possibly be different.
Canon MP540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe