Canon MP560 driver is an installation software needed for Canon Pixma MP560 Printer to run. Canon MP560 driver download link is provided at the end of this post. Canon Pixma MP560 Printer is a wireless inkjet printer device that allows you to print documents and files anywhere around your house by using a wireless connection. Canon Pixma MP560 has a good printing quality with the maximum resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi.
Canon Pixma MP560 also has a 2.0″ screen display to preview the images before deciding to print it. It offers a fast scanning speed with the Auto Scan Mode that can recognize the type of your document and adjust the setting that is suitable with it. Canon Pixma MP560 can also be used to print from USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, and also Bluetooth wireless devices.
Canon Pixma MP560 is a complete wireless inkjet printer that offers both performance and convenience. It has two-sided printing that can maintain your paper efficiently and also save the environment at the same time.
Right Here is The Operating System That is Definitely Suitable for Canon MP560 Driver:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
Steps to Install Canon MP560 Driver
- Click the download link below and save the file in specified location on your PC.
- Open the downloaded file by double clicking on it, then your installation process will start automatically.
Steps to Uninstall Canon MP560 Driver
- Click on Start Menu and select control panel, after that select Uninstall a program.
- Double click on the driver you want to uninstall.
- Wait until the process completed and after that click the finish button.
The steps above is demonstrated by using Windows 7. The steps on another operating system may be different.
Canon MP560 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon