Canon MP640 driver is the software tool required to run Canon MP640 printer on compatible OS. Canon MP640 driver is readily available for free download here.
Canon PIXMA MP640 is an excellent high quality printing device with an integrated wireless connection feature. It is a perfect All-In-One (AIO) printing device that can help you to produce any files you need.
You can easily print directly from your smartphone devices via wireless connection on Canon PIXMA MP640 from anywhere near your house. It is also possible to print directly from networking cable via built Ethernet on this particular printing device.
Canon MP640 is equipped with Auto Duplex Printing (ADF) system that ensure you can print many documents automatically on both sides of the papers. It will definitely help you in decreasing the amount of documents used up to 50 percents.
The Canon MP640 enables you to enjoy high resolution printing up to 9600 x 2400 dpi with 5-separated printer ink cartridges in order to produce stunning pictures and excellent photographs. The printer is available with 3.0″ inch Liquid Color Screen Display, USB, Memory storage, as well as bluetooth connection. All the amazing 4″ x 6″ photographs can be printed in about 20 seconds.
Though the majority of operating system will work fine with Canon MP640 driver. There is a little probability that some operating systems is not compatible with Canon MP640 driver. You have to check the list of compatible os under just before downloading Canon MP640 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MP640 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP640 Driver
- Check out Canon MP640 driver that is certainly works with your OS directly below, then click on “Download Here”
- Try to find your Canon MP640 driver on the laptop computer, then simply double click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MP640 driver done, after that your Canon MP640 printer is ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon MP640 Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MP640 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while right until your Canon MP640 driver fully uninstalled, then press “Finish” button
The instruction above was explained working with Windows 8. Methods on a different computer system may be different.
Canon MP640 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon