Canon MP760 driver is the software needed to control Canon MP760 printing device on compatible OS. Canon MP760 driver is available with no charge down below this particular post at the table provided based on your operating system.
Canon PIXMA MP760 is a high-quality photo printer that comes with high scan resolution up to 2400 dpi resolution and 4 dye-based printer ink cartrige and one pigment-based printer ink for black cartridge. It can give you high quality and impressive photo quality and also crisp and sharp laser-quality text.
The print resolution of this PIXMA MP760 is up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi resolution and 600 x 600 monochrome resolution. This printer comes readily available with integrated memory card slots for printing documents and photos from your memory cards directly on the printer without having to connect it to your computer. Printing directly from your digital cameras using PictBridge features is also possible to carry out using this printer.
The print speed of Canon PIXMA MP760 is up to 25 pages per minutes or about 2.4 seconds in printing one paper. Printing colored documents and photos can be executed at rate 17 pages per minutes or around 3.5 seconds for printing a piece of paper. Printing borderless images at size 4 x 6 inches only takes about 36 seconds.
Even if the majority of operating system will work fine with Canon MP760 driver. You can find a little chance that some operating-system is not really compatible with Canon MP760 driver. It is advisable to check the list of compatible os beneath just before downloading Canon MP760 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MP760 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP760 Driver
- Check out Canon MP760 driver that is certainly suitable for your Computer beneath, then press “Download Here”
- See your Canon MP760 driver on the computer system, after that just double-click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon MP760 driver finished, in that case your Canon MP760 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MP760 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MP760 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while until the Canon MP760 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained using Windows 8. Methods on a different os may very well be different.
Canon MP760 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2, and Mac OS 10.3|
|Mac OS 10.4 and Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA