Canon MP960 driver is the packages required to use Canon MP960 printer on compatible OS. Canon MP960 driver is provided for free download below this post on the table provided based on your operating system.
Canon PIXMA MP960 is a professional All-In-One photo printing device that comes available with 3.5 inches TFT display screen and wireless printing features using Bluetooth connection. It also available with automatic duplex printing features for printing double-sided documents instantly.
The print resolution of this Canon MP960 is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi color print resolution and 600 x 600 dpi mono print resolution ensuring the best quality on your documents and images. You can also print directly from the built-in memory card slot without having to turn on your computer.
Print speed of Canon MP960 is also fast. It can give you premium quality prints at size 4 x 6 inches borderless images in only about 35 seconds. Printing black and white documents can be executed at speed up to 30 pages per minutes while printing color documents and images can be up to 22 pages per minutes.
Although many of computer will work fine with Canon MP960 driver. You can find a little probability that some operating-system is not suitable for Canon MP960 driver. You ought to to check the list of compatible systems beneath before downloading Canon MP960 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MP960 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP960 Driver
- Check out Canon MP960 driver that is compatible with your Computer down below, then click on “Download Here”
- See your Canon MP960 driver on the computer system, subsequently double click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon MP960 driver done, after that your Canon MP960 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MP960 Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MP960 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while until the Canon MP960 driver is completely uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by making use of Windows 8. Techniques to install or uninstall the driver on a different operating system may perhaps be different.
Canon MP960 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA