Canon MX310 driver is an installation software required for Canon Pixma MX310 Printer to operate. Canon MX310 driver download link is given by the end of this particular article. Canon PIXMA MX310 is an all-in-one printer which definitely can preview, scan, copy, print and also fax your files and documents. It is designed to use in your home and small business. You can quickly print photos using Canon PIXMA MX310.
Canon MX310 provides you a good quality of print together with the fast printing speed. Canon MX310 can print up to 22 ppm black and white documents and 17 ppm colored documents in a minute. The resolution of this printer for black and white printing is 600 x 600 dpi and 4800 x 1200 dpi resoution for colored documents. The automatic documents feeder is also available in this printer.
Listed below will be a list of the Suitable Operating System with Canon MX310 Driver:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux (Debian / RPM)(Not Available)
- Mac OS
Installation Procedures of Canon MX310 Driver
- Check out the download link below and save the file in specified location on your PC.
- Open the downloaded file by simply double clicking on it, after that your installation process begins right away.
The Way to Uninstall Canon MX310 Driver
- Just click on on Start Menu then choose control panel, and then just click Uninstall a program.
- Double click on the driver you might want to uninstall.
- Wait until the process done then hit the finish button.
The methods above is demonstrated by using Windows 7. The actions on a different operating system may possibly be different.
Canon MX310 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Engadget