Canon MX320 driver is an installation software needed in order to use your Canon MX320 printer. You can download Canon MX320 driver very easily at the bottom of this article. Canon Pixma MX320 is a perfect printer for home and small office use. Canon Pixma MX320 printer has a modern and techie body design. It will definitely look perfect with your small desk at home.
Canon Pixma MX320 will absolutely give you a good quality of prints compared to another printer manufacturer competitors. Canon Pixma MX320 printing speed is up to 7.5 ppm for black & white documents and 4.5 ppm for colored documents. Print Resolution for colored document is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and 600 x 600 dpi for black and white files.
Here is the list of compatible operating system work with Canon MX320 Driver:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX320 Driver
- Download the driver link below and save it to your personal computer.
- Open the driver file by double clicking on it, then your installation process will begin automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon MX320 Driver
- Hit Start Menu and then select control panel, then click uninstall a program.
- Double click on the driver files you may want to uninstall.
- Wait until this procedure completed then click the finish button.
The steps above is explained by using windows 7. Maybe it will look little bit different on the other operating system.
Canon MX320 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : PC Advisor