Canon MX350 driver is the package recommended to handle Canon MX350 printer on compatible OS. Canon MX350 driver is available for free download on this website.
Canon PIXMA MX350 is an All-In-One high-quality office wireless printer fulfills your needs in producing many documents and images quickly and effortlessly. It is a perfect printing device for your home and small office use.
The PIXMA MX350 can help you in printing without any wire connected to the printer using its integrated wireless connection feature. It can increase your work productivity at your small office rapidly.
Canon MX350 comes with Auto Document Feeder functionality that can handle up to 30 sheet of papers for fast scanning and copying. Theferore you can easily scan and copy many document while doing another task at the same time.
Printing directly from your compatible smartphone devices is also possible to do on the PIXMA MX350 printer. You can easily print directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphone devices using the wireless feature on the printer. You can also print directly print your photos from your memory card by inserting it to the memory card slots available on the PIXMA MX350 printing device. Printing your photo can be done easily without having to turn on your personal computer or laptop computer beforehand.
Even though the majority of operating system will work fine with Canon MX350 driver. There’s a simple little chance that some os is not really compatible with Canon MX350 driver. You ought to to check the list of compatible operating-system under just before downloading Canon MX350 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MX350 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX350 Driver
- Check out Canon MX350 driver which is compatible with your OS down the page, then click on “Download Here”
- Locate your Canon MX350 driver on your personal computer, then double-click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon MX350 driver finished, then your Canon MX350 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MX350 Driver
- Press Windows button on your laptop, then type “Control Panel” to look at the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MX350 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for some time until eventually your Canon MX350 driver completely uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
The instruction above was described by using Windows 8. Methods on a different os can be different.
Canon MX350 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon