Canon MX360 driver is the software program required to control Canon MX360 printer on working OS. Canon MX360 driver is available for free download on this website.
Canon PIXMA MX360 is an All-In-One printing device which is comes with a compact design and affordable price. This is the perfect printer for your workplace or home office company.
The MX360 has an integrated Auto Document Feeder which is very helpful for you in doing multiple task at once by using this particular printing device. You can easily do faxing, copying, as well as scanning a lot of your valuable documents and files by using Canon MX360.
The printing speed of Canon PIXMA MX360 is 8.3 ipm for black and white documents and 4.8 ipm for colored files. The MX360 is available with a Quick Start features which means that you can use this printer as soon as it is turned on. The printing speed in printing an 10 x 15 size image without border is about 43 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MX360 also has a built-in USB port in the front part of the printer. It will be really handy for you to scan directly from your USB Flash drive without the need to connect your printer to the computer device. The bluetooth connection is also available on Canon MX360 in order to help you in printing directly from compatible devices by using a bluetooth connection.
Though almost all of operating system will work fine with Canon MX360 driver. There may be a little chance that some computer operating systems is not really suitable for Canon MX360 driver. Make sure you to look at the list of compatible systems down the page just before downloading Canon MX360 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MX360 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX360 Driver
- Check out Canon MX360 driver which is compatible with your Operating system directly below, then click on “Download Here”
- Choose your Canon MX360 driver on your personal pc, subsequently double click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Canon MX360 driver done, next the Canon MX360 printer is ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon MX360 Driver
- Press Windows button on your laptop, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MX360 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for some time till your Canon MX360 driver completely uninstalled, then push “Finish” button
The instruction previously mentioned was explained working with Windows 8. Steps on another computer system is likely to be different
Canon MX360 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe