Canon MX420 driver is the package needed to control Canon MX420 printer on compatible OS. Canon MX420 driver is available for free download on this website.
Canon PIXMA MX420 is a high-quality wireless inkjet office All-In-One printing device which is perfectly suitable for your home or small workplace.
The PIXMA MX420 is available with an integrated wireless connection features that let you print instantly anywhere around the printer area whether on your home or your office. It also has a built-in Auto Document Feeder that can handle up to 30 sheet of papers for quick copying, scanning, faxing as well as printing. So, you can do your other works while the Canon MX420 does its job for you.
Canon MX420 that offers a high printing speed comes with 2.5 inch screen display for you. The screen display can help you in previewing and customizing your files and photos just before printing using this particular printing device.
Printing 8.5″ x 11″ borderless photos on photo lab quality wirelessly is also possible on this printer. You can instantly print from the compatible smartphone devices such as, iPhone, iPad, iPod, and also Android smartphone devices. The printer also available with memory card storage slots for instant printing from your memory card without the need to turn on your personal computer.
Although the majority of computer system will work fine with Canon MX420 driver. You can find a little probability that some operating-system is not suitable for Canon MX420 driver. I suggest you to look for the list of compatible os below just before downloading Canon MX420 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MX420 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX420 Driver
- Check out Canon MX420 driver that is definitely work with your OS down the page, then click on “Download Here”
- Try to find your Canon MX420 driver on your PC, then simply double-click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon MX420 driver done, then your Canon MX420 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MX420 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MX420 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for some time until finally your Canon MX420 driver completely uninstalled, then hit “Finish” button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Steps on another operating system might be different.
Canon MX420 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon USA