Canon MX535 driver is the software necessary to deal with Canon MX535 printer on compatible OS. Canon MX535 driver is provided for free download on this website.
Canon PIXMA MX535 is an All-In-One (AIO) printer that comes with Automatic Document Feeder features and wireless connectivity for printing directly from many compatible devices easily. You can instantly copy, scan, and print your documents and photos on this compact and stylish printing device.
The PIXMA MX535 is an advanced and professional wireless printer that can be shared with many compatible devices such as Android smart phone using Google Cloud Print technology and Apple smart phone using Apple AirPrint technology. The FastFront design of this printer could also ease you in reloading the paper and changing the ink cartridges.
Canon MX535 use Canon FINE ink cartridge system together with high print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution that can definitely make sure the quality of your documents and photos printed using this printer. The print speed of this printer is also fast. It can print high quality documents at speed up to 9.7 images per minutes for black and white files and 5.5 images per minutes for color images. You can also instantly print A4 paper size colored documents in only around 46 seconds.
Though many of computer system will work fine with Canon MX535 driver. You will find a little chance that some systems will not be compatible with Canon MX535 driver. You ought to to check the list of compatible systems down below just before downloading Canon MX535 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon MX535 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX535 Driver
- Check out Canon MX535 driver which is works with your OS down below, then press “Download Here”
- Find your Canon MX535 driver on your computer, then just double-click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon MX535 driver done, after that your Canon MX535 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon MX535 Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon MX535 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for some time up to the point your Canon MX535 driver completely uninstalled, then hit “Finish” button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by working with Windows 8. Methods on another computer may perhaps be different.
Canon MX535 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK