Canon PIXMA iP2770 driver is a software program required for using the printer on the computer OS. You can easily get the driver for free download down here on this website at the table below this post.
Canon PIXMA iP2770 printer is an affordable and compact printing device that broadly used in many places because of its convenience in use along with the low-cost price of the printer. It offers both speed and quality at the same time in every prints whether printing photos at your home or printing documents at your workplace.
The PIXMA iP2770 also provides high print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi which can absolutely make sure you get crisp and sharp prints on your documents. This printer can also help you out in printing full borderless 4 x 6 inch images in only around 55 seconds.
Canon iP2770 is available with the high-quality FINE print head technology that is able to give you professional images instantly.
For those of you who have Canon PIXMA iP2770 printer at home or at your office and need for a Canon PIXMA iP2770 Driver, this is the right place for you. Here you can download Canon PIXMA iP2770 driver for free.
The following are the compatible operating systems associated with the driver:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2770 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA iP2770 driver that is definitely works with your OS beneath, then click “Download Here”
- Look for your Canon PIXMA iP2770 driver on the pc, afterward double click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA iP2770 driver is completely finished, in that case your Canon PIXMA iP2770 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2770 Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA iP2770 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little bit until finally your Canon PIXMA iP2770 driver is fully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The instruction above was described by making use of Windows 8. Methods on a different operating system is likely to be different.
Canon PIXMA iP2770 Printer Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon ID