Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver is a program to run Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer device on a compatible OS. Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver is available on this website page for free of charge.
Canon PIXMA iP2820 is a premium quality inkjet printing device from Canon manufacturer that comes in sleek and compact design that can easily fit on your desk. This printer offers many useful function like automatic power on features that will automatically turn the printer on while you are printing your documents or photos from your PC.
The PIXMA iP2820 also comes with quiet printing mode that allows users to print at anytime without even at midnight without disturbing other people at your home. This particular printing device also comes with extra-capacity printer cartridge that can give your more prints for your big project. The weight of this printer is only about 5 lbs or around 2.2 kg.
Canon PIXMA 2820 is able to deliver your documents at speed as fast as 4 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 8 pages per minutes for color documents and images. Maximum print resolution that can be printed out of this printer is up to 4800 x 600 dpi print resolution. This printer also features a built-in 60-sheet automatic document feeder technology that will definitely ease you in scanning and copying multiple documents automatically.
Even if the majority of operating-system will work fine with Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver. There may be a little chance that some computer operating systems is not compatible with Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver. You might want to check the list of compatible OS beneath before downloading Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver which is compatible with your operating system down below, then just click Download Here button.
- Choose your Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver on the desktop, after that double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type Control Panel to open up the Control Panel option on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a short time up to the point your Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver is completely uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by making use of Windows 8. Methods on a different computer system may be different.
Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA