Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver is the software system necessary to run Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer on compatible OS. Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver is available here for free download.
Canon PIXMA iP4950 is a high-featured image printer provides high quality prints together with many useful features on your own home or office environment.
The PIXMA iP4950 has its own 5 individual ink cartridges which is able to give you stunning quality images as well as documents at up to 9600 dpi print resolution.
The printing speed of the Canon iP4950 can be up to 12.5 pages per minutes in black and white and 9.3 pages per minutes in color mode. It can absolutely provide you a high quality 10 x 15 cm borderless image in only about 20 seconds.
Although the majority of os will work fine with Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver. There’s a simple little chance that some os will not be compatible with Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver. You might want to look for the list of compatible systems beneath before downloading Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver that is suitable for your OS down below, then click on “Download Here”
- Find your Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver on the desktop, then double click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver finished, next the Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while until your Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver completely uninstalled, then press “Finish” button.
The instruction previously mentioned was explained using Windows 8. Ways to install and uninstall on another computer could possibly be different.
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon AU