Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver is the software required to use Canon iX6540 printer on a suitable OS. Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver can be downloaded on this website for absolutely free download at the last part of this post.
Canon iX6540 is a sleek and stylish printer for printing up to A3 paper size documents. This compact printing device is able to provide you with stunning quality documents and images at a large paper size. It is a perfect printer for small office and home use.
The PIXMA iX6540 is a suitable printer to print large documents, excel spreadsheets, architectural design blueprints or marketing materials. It offers remarkable quality color photos up to A3 paper size images. The high print resolution up to 9600 dpi color resolution together with Canon FINE printer ink cartridge ensuring the best quality you can get on each of your photos.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 comes with 5 individual printer ink cartridges which means that you can change the only color that run out of ink without having to change all of the printer cartridges at once. The print speed of this printer is also fast. It can print your documents as fast as 11.3 images per minutes for black and white documents and 8.8 images per minutes for color photos. Printing a borderless images at size 10 x 15 cm can also be performed in only about 36 seconds.
Despite the fact that almost all of operating system will work fine with Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver. There’s a little probability that some computer operating systems is not suitable for Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver. You need to check the list of compatible systems listed below before downloading Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver that is certainly works with your Computer directly below, then click Download Here button.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver on the desktop computer, afterward double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of your Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver is completely done,after that your Canon PIXMA iX6540 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer device, then simply type Control Panel to look at the Control Panel optionon the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a little while up to the point when your Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver is completely uninstalled, then click on the Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Procedures on installing or uninstalling the driver on another computer may just be different.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe