Canon PIXMA iX6850 driver is the package essential to use Canon iX6850 on compatible OS. Canon PIXMA iX6850 driver is readily available for free download at the bottom table on this web post.
Canon PIXMA iX6850 is a premium and stylish printer equipped with up to A3 paper size printing together with wireless office printing solution. It is a perfect printer to use in your office for many kind of workplace purposes. The print speed of this printer is pretty fast which can be up to 14.5 images per minute in mono and 10.4 images per minute in color. Printing full high-quality images on this printer merely takes up to 36 seconds.
This Canon PIXMA iX6850 printing device offers high printing performance as well as high-quality prints due to the use of 5 particular printer cartridges ensuring both sharp and crisp printed documents and also image prints. This printer is a perfect printer for printing large file documents, spreadsheets, posters, and full size photographs.
The PIXMA iX6850 can also be used on multiple devices at the same time using its Ethernet connectivity features available. You can easily print using this local network or You can also print directly from your Apple, iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphone and Tablet devices instantly using the wireless connection features integrated on this printer.
Even though nearly all of operating system will work fine with Canon PIXMA iX6850 driver. There’s a simple little chance that some operating-system will not be compatible with Canon PIXMA iX6850 driver. It is best to look for the list of compatible operating-system beneath before downloading Canon PIXMA iX6850 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA iX6850 driver that is work with your OS beneath, then click on “Download Here”
- Locate your Canon PIXMA iX6850 driver on your computer, then simply double click on it
- Wait till the installation process of Canon PIXMA iX6850 driver is completely finish, then your Canon PIXMA iX6850 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA iX6850 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a while until your Canon PIXMA iX6850 driver is fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by working with Windows 8. Methods on another os could be different.
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK