Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver is the computer software made to use the MG2950 printer on compatible OS. Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver is available for free download at the bottom part of this post.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 is a compact wireless all-in-one printer makes you able to print, scan, and copy directly form your compatible smartphone, digital camera, and tablet devices easily.
The PIXMA MG2950 printer functionality can be used by any member of your families using its wireless connection feature. It is a perfect printer for regular printing, copying, as well as scanning use in your house or small workplace. The printer is also available with wireless LAN PictBridge in order to ease you in printing your precious images instantly from any of your compatible wireless digital cameras.
The sleek and stylish design of the PIXMA MG2950 makes it a perfect printer to put anywhere around your room. The process of replacing and reloading paper becomes really easy for you to do on this particular printing device.
The Canon PIXMA MG2950 offers high-detail images and photographs due to the use of FINE printer cartridge system. It is able to produce up to 4800 dpi resolution ensuring crisp and sharp text on your documents. Up to 8 black and white images per minute can be printed on this printer while the print speed of color mode can be up to 4 images per minute.
Even though the vast majority of OS will work fine with Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver. There might be a little probability that some computer operating systems is not really compatible with Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver. You might want to check the list of compatible operating-system listed below just before downloading Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver that is compatible with your OS below, then press “Download Here”
- Choose your Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver on your personal pc, afterward double click on it
- Wait until the installation process of the MG2950 driver is completed, then your Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type “Control Panel” to look at the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little while until the PIXMA MG2950 driver is fully uninstalled, then press “Finish” button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by by using Windows 8. Steps to install and uninstall the PIXMA MG2950 driver on a different OS could possibly be different.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK