Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver is a software to use Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer on a compatible OS. Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver is available for free of charge on this website page.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 is a wireless inkjet All-in-One printing machine which can definitely help you in printing, copying, and scanning needs at home or office. Users can easily print and scan files from almost anywhere around the house by using its integrated wireless features. You will save much time and money by using many features available on this particular printing device.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 features automatic duplex printing technology to help you in printing on both side of the documents. It also comes with mobile printing features to help you in printing directly from your mobile devices effortlessly. Users can also print and scan images or files directly from the smartphone devices using Canon PRINT software. It is also supported with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria application.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 is able to deliver sharp and crisp text on your printed files and documents with premium print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. It can also produce borderless photos up to 8.5 inches x 11 inches. Maximum print speed of this printer in delivering mono documents is up to 9.9 pages per minutes and for color files can be as quickly as 5.7 pages per minutes.
Even though most of os will work fine with Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver. There’s a simple little possibility that some systems will not be suitable for Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver. I suggest you to check the list of compatible operating systems listed below just before downloading Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver that is definitely work with your operating system beneath, then click on Download Here button.
- Look up your Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver on your personal computer, subsequently double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver is finished, next the Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for some time until eventually your Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver is completely uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained by using Windows 8. Ways on another computer may very well be different.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon USA