Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver is a software needed to use Canon MG5220 on a compatible OS. Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver is ready to download on this website post.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 is a high-performance multi-function photo printing device that comes in sleek and stylish design. This printer shows a great collaboration between high performance and ease of use in one single compact printing device. It features a built-in automatic duplex printing technology that allows you to print on both side of the documents automatically and reduce the printing cost up to 50%.
An integrated Wi-Fi connectivity on this Canon MG5220 printer enables users to print from everywhere near the printer position. You can instantly print from your iPod touch, iPhone, as well as Android-based mobile tablet and smart phone devices. This printer has a built-in 2.4″ screen display that can also help you to operate the printer device directly without the need to connect it to the PC.
Experience the maximum print resolution on Canon PIXMA MG5220 which can be up to 9600 x 2400 dpi color print resolution. It comes with 5-individual printer ink cartridge system that can provide you with high-quality photos up to 8.5 x 11 inches and also to give you sharp text on each of your important documents very quickly.
Though almost all of computer will work fine with Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver. There is a little chance that some operating systems will not be suitable for Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver. It’s best to look for the list of compatible OS below before downloading Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver that is certainly works with your Computer down the page, then click Download Here button.
- Look for your Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver on the computer system, after that double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver is done, after that your Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver
- Press Windows button using your PC, then type Control Panel in order to open the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a while until finally your Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver is fully uninstalled, then press Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Ways on a different operating system could be different.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon CA