Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver is the applications needed to control Canon MG5320 printer on a compatible OS. Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver is can be downloaded here on this particular website post for free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 is an All-in-One (AiO) photo printing device that can produce remarkable print quality. This printer comes with a built-in Wi-Fi connectivity together with many other useful features in order to ease users in using the printer at their home or workplace.
The PIXMA MG5320 can instantly produce high-quality borderless photos at size up to 8.5 x 11″ at maximum color print resolution setting up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. This printer use 5-individual printer ink cartridge for the good detail and clear color on each of your images printed using this device.
Canon MG5320 has equipped with AirPrint features that enables you to print wirelessly from many compatible devices. Printing documents and photos directly from many mobile device like iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, together with Android mobile device would not be a problem anymore. You can instantly print emails, web pages, images, as well as many other important features for your needs.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer also allows you to print from the flash disks and memory card since it has already equipped with a built-in memory card and USB slot.It also features automatic duplex printing features that enables you to print double-sided documents and reduce the use of paper at your office for your least important documents.
Even though a lot of operating-system will work fine with Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver. There’s a little possibility that some computer operating systems will not be suitable for Canon MG5320 driver. It’s best to look at the list of compatible OS down the page just before downloading Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver which is works with your Computer down below, then click on Download Here button.
- Choose your Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver on the personal computer, then simply double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver is complete, in that case your Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel option on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a short time until finally your Canon PIXMA MG5320 driver is fully uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction above was described by making use of Windows 8. Steps on a different computer system could be different.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA