Canon PIXMA MG7540 driver is the software needed to use Canon MG7540 on suitable OS. Canon PIXMA MG7540 driver can be downloaded for free on this website without any additional charge.
Canon PIXMA MG7540 is an easy-to-use professional All In One (AIO) printer available with smart touch control and 6-individual printer ink cartridges. It is a compact and stylish printer suitable for printing high-quality photos instantly.
The PIXMA MG7540 is able to help you in printing, copying, and scanning beautiful images very quickly. All of printer functionality can be enjoyed through the wireless, Ethernet or cloud connections. You may experience quick and easy printing directly from your computer, from direct memory card slot available on the printer, from cloud storage such as OneDrive, Google Drive, and dropbox, or even directly from your smart phone devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod touch using the Apple Air Print apps and also by using Google Cloud Print from many Android smart phone and tablet devices.
The printing speed of this printer is up to 15 images per minute in monochrome mode and up to 10 images per minute for colorful photographs. The borderless 10 x 15 cm photos can also be delivered in approximately 21 seconds. Besides its fast printing speed, Canon MG7540 also comes with a very high print resolution which is up to 9600 dpi print resolution.
Though a lot of os will work fine with Canon PIXMA MG7540 driver. There’s a simple little probability that some os will not be suitable for Canon PIXMA MG7540 driver. It is advisable to look for the list of compatible systems down the page before downloading Canon PIXMA MG7540 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG7540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG7540 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG7540 driver that is compatible with your OS below, then click “Download Here”
- Look up your Canon PIXMA MG7540 driver on the computer device, and then simply double-click on it
- Wait until the driver installation process on your Canon PIXMA MG7540 is completely done, after that your Canon PIXMA MG7540 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7540 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type “Control Panel” to open up the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG7540 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for a little bit right until your Canon PIXMA MG7540 driver completely uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
The instruction above was described by by using Windows 8. Ways on another computer could be different.
Canon PIXMA MG7540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon ZA