Canon PIXMA MP230 driver is the software package needed to run Canon PIXMA MP230 printer on appropriate OS. You can download Canon PIXMA MP230 driver here below this particular post.
Canon PIXMA MP230 is an excellent multi-functional printer suitable for printing documents and good quality photos. The photo quality prints on Canon MP230 printer is good. It is a perfect printer for college students and personal use.
The maximum print resolution of Canon MP230 is 4800 x 1200 dpi. It offers a high quality printer with 2 FINE Cartridges and 4-color system with only 2pl ink. The photo print speed of Canon MP230 is about 40 seconds. Unfortunately, It can only give you a bordered photo up to 10 x 15 cm size photo printing.
Though a good number of computer system will work fine with Canon MP230 driver. There may be a little chance that some systems is not really compatible with Canon MP230 driver. You have to look for the list of compatible operating systems below before downloading Canon MP230 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MP230 driver that is definitely work with your Operating system below, then click on “Download Here”
- Try to find your Canon PIXMA MP230 driver on your laptop, after that double-click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MP230 driver done, in that case your Canon PIXMA MP230 printer is ready to use
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver
- Press Windows button on your personal computer, then type “Control Panel” to open the “Control Panel” on the Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MP230 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for some time until your Canon PIXMA MP230 driver fully uninstalled, then hit “Finish” button
The instruction previously mentioned was described by working with Windows 8. Procedures on a different computer system may perhaps be different.
Canon PIXMA MP230 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon USA