Canon PIXMA MX374 driver is the software packages required to control Canon MX374 printer on suitable OS. Canon PIXMA MX374 driver is available for free at the bottom of this website.
Canon PIXMA MX374 is an All-In-One printing device which can handles everything on your office environment easily. it comes available with an integrated Auto Document Feeder that can take up to 30 papers.
Canon MX374 is a very affordable printer that comes with a compact design as well as fast front features that makes you can easily access the front panel in case you need to change the printer’s cartridge or papers.
The MX374 is able give you a medium printing resolution up to 4800 dpi in a short period of times.The printing speed of Canon PIXMA MX374 can be up to 8.7 ipm in black and white mode and 5.0 ipm in colorful style. Copying on this particular printer can also be done in only about 23 seconds.
Though a good number of os will work fine with Canon PIXMA MX374 driver. There is a little possibility that some operating-system will not be suitable for Canon PIXMA MX374 driver. You ought to check the list of compatible operating systems down the page just before downloading Canon PIXMA MX374 driver.
List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MX374 driver that is definitely suitable for your Computer directly below, then click on “Download Here”
- See your Canon PIXMA MX374 driver on your computer system, then double-click on it
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MX374 driver finished, next the Canon PIXMA MX374 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver
- Press Windows button on your computer, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MX374 driver that you want to Uninstall then click “Uninstall” button
- Wait for some time till your Canon PIXMA MX374 driver completely uninstalled, then hit “Finish” button.
The instruction above was explained by using Windows 8. Methods on a different operating system could be different.
Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK